Ari Adar is an internationally published, leading Australian photographer, specialising in providing services for world-class music & entertainment events. Notable career highlights include:
- Official 'friend & partner' of Boris Brejcha.
- Official Photographer for HOMmega & Nano Records #NanOMega Global Tour Launch at Babylon Festival 2018. Artists covered: Astrix, Avalon, Freedom Fighters, Gorovich, Infected Mushroom, KillerWatts, Pixel, PsySex, Space Cat & Tristan.
- Official Photographer for Iboga Records at Rainbow Serpent Festival 2018. Artists covered: Captain Hook, Rocky & Atmos.
- Executive producer of the Live At My Aeon™ show, the official podcast/vodcast of My Aeon nightclub - 2017
- Published in MixMag (UK) Magazine & Transform Festival Journal Book - 2017
- Official Photographer for Ace Ventura at Earthcore & Electric Parade - 2017
- Official Photographer for Freedom Fighters at Rainbow Serpent Festival - 2017
- Media Manager at Esoteric Festival - 2017
- Official Photographer for Boris Brechja & Ann Clue at Electric Parade - 2016
- Official Photographer for Fatboy Slim at "Fatboy Slim BBQ" Beach Party - 2016
- Official Photographer for Infected Mushroom's "Friends On Mushrooms" Tour - 2015
Ari's energetic photography style has been featured by music artists including: Ace Ventura; Ann Clue; Astrix; Atmos; Berg; Boris Brejcha; Captain Hook; Coming Soon!!!; D-Nox; Day.Din; Descroix; Discorsivo Magazine (Italy); Fatboy Slim; Freedom Fighters; FM Booking; Format: B; Gaudi; Iboga Records; Infected Mushroom; Huffington Post; Juno Reactor; Liquid Soul; LOUD; Martin Vice; MixMag (UK); Mushroom Magazine (Germany); Morten Granau; Neelix; Perfect Stranger, The Brag Magazine (Sydney) & Transform Festival Journal (UK).
Ari's services are available for all major music events, globally.